Move day – April 24th 2020
ITS HERE! The long-awaited day has finally arrived! Its MOVING day! Not much for you to do today this day is all about us moving you to your new home! You do however have a few little things to do.
- You will want to make sure you know what forms of payment your movers take to ensure you are ready with the proper form of payment.
- Make sure there is a clear pathway in and out of the home to ensure the safety of your movers.
- You are going to want to request your copy of the bill of lading you sign for your records and if you are being moved into storage a copy of the inventory they take.
- You will want to preform two walk through of your old home. The first will be with the movers when they first arrive. They will introduce themselves to you and walk with you throughout the home to allow you to show them what will be moved and give them any tips to best ways around your home.
- The second walk through will be once the movers are done, you will want to check all rooms, closets and cabinets to make sure that you are not forgetting anything.
…And alas you are safe and sound in your new home, and we couldn’t be more pleased to have been there with you on your journey to your new home!